1. Prelude And Dawn - Basil Kirchin - Abstractions of the Industrial North
2. Tropical - Nino Nardini
3. Afro Waltz - John Cameron & Alan Parker - Afro Rock - KPM 1130
4. La Gabbia (Sequenza) - Gianni Ferrio - Tony Arzenta (Big Guns) OST - Easy Tempo
5. Hold Up - Franco Micalizzi - Hold Up OST - Carosello
6. La Girafe En Ballon - Jean-Claude Vannier - Le Manège Aux Images
7. Miste Me? - Tandy Love - Turk Jerk - Fat City
8. Theme From The Persuaders - John Barry – Self-titled 7-inch - CBS
9. Dynamique en Tension N° 1 - Piero Umiliani - Effets Spéciaux - St. Germain Des Pres
10. Bedtime Bongos - Unknown Artist - Deep Note, Music of 1970's Adult Cinema
11. L'umo Dagli Occhi Di Ghiaccio (l'amore) - P. De Luca E I Mark 4 - OST - GDM
12. Crime Sound # 7 - The Crime Sound Orchestra – DM Music Library
13. Lamento - Nelson Riddle and His Orchestra - Changing Colours - MPS
14. Voodoo Dreams - Les Baxter - Jungle Jazz - Capitol
15. Spirit Of Summer - Eumir Deodato – Prelude - CTI
16. Anna (Générique) - Serge Gainsbourg & Michel Colombier - Anna OST - Philips
17. Suspense No. 1 - P. A. Dahan And M. Camison - Rythmiques - Tele Music
18. Fakelore - Anworth Kirk - Anworth Kirk - Pre-Cert
19. Suspense - The Karminsky Experience Inc - The Hip Sheik EP- Patterns of Behaviour
20. Vespucci - BBC Radiophonic Workshop - Fourth Dimension - BBC
The most recent mix by DJ Alfonso, and if I may be so bold to say, he never disappoints. It's always a quality and eclectic affair comprising of Library obscuriosities, forgotten soundtracks and general 60's and 70's madness.
There are very few people out there representing this style of music, every once in a while it imposes itself into the substrata of the mainstream only to disappear again.
Please support anyone trying to keep the spirit of library production music alive, and give some of their work a listen, you'll usually find that the collectors are very passionate and put great care and attention into any work they generate.